This area has been established to support those coordinating or managing volunteers.
Any not-for-profit organisation that involves volunteers can register with Eastern Volunteers. We provide services including:
- Volunteer recruitment
- Training for volunteer managers. The 2016 training calendar is available here for download.
- Advice and mentoring on supporting volunteers
- Promotion of volunteering vacancies to the general community
- Monthly email updates of all the current news from the sector
- Consulting and special projects
- Opportunities to connect with other organisations that involve volunteers
- Participation in the Outer East Managers Network meetings, facilitated by Eastern Volunteers.
- Provide up to date and relevant resources.
Organisations must maintain both public liability and personal accident insurance which specifically covers volunteers.
If you have any questions about how Eastern Volunteers can assist you and your organisation, please call us on (03) 9870 7822 (ext 2) and ask to speak to a member of the Community Engagement team.
If you are already registered with Eastern Volunteers and would like to tell us about a new volunteer role, please complete the Agency Volunteer Request Job description form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Agency Updates